All participants must pay registration fees!
The Conference registration fees (RegFees) are $500/capita. The RegFees include admission to all scientific sessions (Plenary, Oral, Poster and Evening sessions), Conference materials, free email access everywhere, the African Night, the cocktail, and the lunches for 5 days!
The registration fees include the following:
• Transportation between the airport and the hotel, and back (included in the negotiated room rate by the hotels)
• Conference material: abstracts on memory stick, calendar, notebook, badge, general information, bag
• Access to all Plenary, Oral, Poster and Evening Sessions
• Breakfast (included with the negotiated room rate), and lunch for 5 days
• Coffee and tea breaks for 5 days
• Free open bar and munchies on workshop nights
• Award Ceremony and cocktail on the opening day
• Free Internet access in all rooms and meeting rooms
• African Evening
The RegFees do NOT include the hotel rooms, which will be paid directly to the hotel at check-in time. The RegFees do NOT include the diners, however there would be a free cocktail on the Opening Day, free munchies and Open Bar on Tuesday and Thursday evening for the workshops, a free African Night on Wednesday night. The RegFees do NOT include the Field Trip on Saturday June 16.
Registration Fees for Guest Persons
The Conference registration fees (RegFees) for a guest (accompanying person) are $300/capita. They include all the same benefits as for the full registration RegFees, except the material for the Conference and access to the meeting rooms
How to Pay Registration Fees
Registration fees should be paid before May 15. Any registration with no RegFees paid by the individual, or another source, will not be considered registered.
There will be 3 ways to pay the RegFees
• Prepaid system for some organizations: GCP21, CG centers, BMGF, CIRAD, NextGen, AATF...
• Paid by on-line transfer to the following bank accounts:
o Euro account
o Dollar account
o CFA account
• Paid via a wire transfer to the Conference bank account (fees apply: $30 per wire transfer)
• Please Wire Transfer to the Bank account below:
Name of Beneficiary's Bank:
Number of account:
Address of Beneficiary's Bank:
• Payment in cash ($550 or E525 or CFA360,000) at the registration desk (needs to be indicated during the online registration process)